Please CLICK City Name for Further Information
Home Buyers Home Search Tips
Welcome to Bonus Realty Website-a 100% Advertisement free Home Search and information site. We know Your Time is valuable. Purchasing a home is one the largest investments an individual or family makes. Most home buyers look closely at the physical qualities and characteristics of the structure, whether the roof, basement, wiring and other areas appear to be in good repair. To help ensure that all homes sold meet minimum health and safety codes, an inspection and certificates of compliance are required.
However, there are many factors that are not so obvious when looking at a home and which a realtor may fail to discuss. If you are thinking of buying a home, here are a few items which you should check and which may affect its desirability or value in future years.
- What is the zoning of the parcel or block, zoning of adjacent land? Single-family homes are sometimes located on property which is zoned for multiple-family or commercial use. This may effect the future value of the home.
- What type of street is the house located on, residential, collector or thoroughfare and are designed and constructed to provide for certain traffic volumes and uses.
- What does the city's long range comprehensive plan for the area?
- Are there unpaid special assessments, encumbrances or covenants on the property?
- Is the house considered "non-conforming" or does it fail to meet minimum setback requirements? Homes that do not conform to existing regulations cannot be expanded and future values will be effected by these zoning restrictions.
- What types of building permits have been issued for repairs or remodeling since the home was built?
- Is the home subject to drainage problems or does it experience frequent water or sewer problems?
If you have checked all of these items, you may be a wiser, happier and richer home buyer.
SEARCH For A DREAM HOME OR SET YOUR OWN SEARCH CRITERIA
- 1400 Bracketts Point Road, Orono, MN 55391
- 7 BD , 13.0 BA
- 5005 Oak Bend Lane, Edina, MN 55436
- 4 BD , 9.0 BA
- 2730 Woolsey Lane, Woodland, MN 55391
- 6 BD , 6.0 BA
- 21793 Holman Point Drive, Nisswa, MN 56468
- 7 BD , 10.0 BA
- 19550 Cedarhurst, Deephaven, MN 55391
- 7 BD , 7.0 BA
- 300 County Road 6, Orono, MN 55391
- 5 BD , 8.0 BA
- 32406 Stinson Ridge Road, Pleasant Hill Twp, MN 55943
- 6 BD , 8.0 BA
- 15298 Gilly Lane, Park Rapids, MN 56470
- 4 BD , 8.0 BA
- 1280 Bracketts Point Road, Orono, MN 55391
- 4 BD , 6.0 BA
- 2820 County Road 24, Medina, MN 55356
- 5 BD , 6.0 BA
The Real Estate Market in Twin Cities
MARKET ACTIVITY UPDATED DAILY (Get it for Your Market, Your Way):
All real estate is local. Let's explore your housing market together. Infospark provides the best tool to learn about local real estate market by Home Buyers, prospective sellers, and investors. Take a little time and explore it, you will be rewarded with endless market insights.
If you are a first time buyer, we give you a Virtual Home Buyer Seminars & provide you all the information in easy to understand simple graphic format in one place. Great Teachers provide Great Education, help students serve community better in ethical way.Look at some highlights of Daily Updated INFOPSPARK data:
1)Compare up to Four Suburbs/Cities/Zip Codes at a time.
2)Filter results by countless variables Year Built, Style.
3)Examine housing market metrics as counts, medians or averages.
4)Customize by price or sq. footage ranges.
5)Share search results online, in print, via email and even with live data widgets.
See the following graph and decide which place fits your budget:
Now let's jump right in and get the most out of this amazing tool! Keep yourself updated about markets of your interests. VISIT us daily, weekly or as often as you want.
Some Real Estate News and Tips
- HousingWire HousingWire
- NAR Realtor.org - REALTOR Magazine Daily News NAR Realtor.org - REALTOR Magazine Daily News
The latest numbers show the U.S. home ownership rate continued to fall in the second quarter, but find out why economists are confident a change...
A new survey shows why you may want to highlight the walkability of a neighborhood and area, particularly when you're working with first-...
Rent-to-own programs are starting to grow in popularity once again as a way for consumers with less-than-perfect credit who can’t qualify...
Mortgage activity rose only slightly last week despite a small drop in interest rates, but applications remain well above year-ago levels. ...
ERA Real Estate offers up these five less-known markets for prospective buyers looking for an affordable vacation home.
Some Testimonials Received
Highly Likely to Recommend:
• Local knowledge: ***** Process expertise***** Responsiveness ***** Negotiation skills:*****
I think there is no other person like Dean in real estate property business. Dean was amazing! He had so much information for us and knew the area so well. We are not the easy clients by any means. ........Doing proper communication between me and builder helping in Price negotiations, checking paper work, frequently visiting home during construction and pointing out issues and informing construction manager etc. I see following qualities in him: Integrity, Community expertise, in depth market knowledge, Effective negotiation skills & high quality professional network. From the bottom of my heart, he is 5.
Highly Likely to Recommend:
Sold a Single Family home in Richfield, MN.
Local knowledge: ***** Process expertise: ***** Responsiveness:***** Negotiation skills: ****
Dean helped me buy a home in Richfield. Then 10 years later he did the property management for it as I made it a rental and 3 years after that he helped me sell it again. He was responsive to my requests and helped me determine what items needed to be repaired on the house in order to get it ready to sell.
Sold a Single Family home in for approximately $200K in Richfield & relocated to Washington,DC
Highly Likely to Recommend
• Local knowledge: *****• Process expertise: *****
• Responsiveness: *****• Negotiation skills:*****
Sold a Single Family home in 2012 for approximately $250K in Hopkins, MN. I had a great experience working with Dean in the sale of my property in MN. I would highly recommend him if you are in the market to buy or sell a property. I have had experience with 3 realtors in the last 10 years and I can confidently say Dean was the best among all 3 Realtors.
A Hopkins resident relocated to California.
Top qualities: Personable, Expert, High Integrity
"We hired Dean as Agent in 2001and hired more than once.
I have known and engaged with Mr. Dean Gupta since 1998, and have known him as a person of highest integrity, and expert knowledge of different aspects of a real estate transaction. He worked well with a choosy and demanding person like me, in years 2001 and 2008, and I would definitely use his services again.” March 27, 2011 (Bought a Lake Home in Stillwater)